- Being an adult in Colombia (18 years old)
- Being enrolled in a Konrad Lorenz partner institution
- Having a minimum Grade Point Average pf 3,8 on scale of 5.0 or equivalent
How to apply?
- Choose the academic program you wish to apply for
- Confirm with the International Office at your home institution if there is an Exchange Student Agreement with “Fundación Universitaria Konrad Lorenz”.
- Fill out the Incoming Mobility Students Form. You should present your course selection in the application form.
- Merge in a single PDF the following documents:
- A nomination from your home institution (letter of approval, email or certificate)
- Incoming Students Mobility Form (Point 3)
- Copy of your valid passport – Your passport should be valid for the entire length of your stay in Colombia
- Official transcripts
- Proof of Spanish proficiency (Minimum level B2)
Save your file with the following label: Name, SURNAME, and Name Home Institution.PDF
- Submit you application to the International Office at home Institution. The International Office will nominate you and send the full PDF to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com We only receive nominations through the International Relations Offices from our partners institutions.
- Konrad Lorenz International Office will send the acceptance letter by e-mail to your home institution copying you.
- Check if you require Visa
- Once you have received notification of approval for the Incoming Mobility Programme at “Fundación Universitaria Konrad Lorenz”, you must send a copy of your international insurance policy, visa and round trip tickets, at least 2 weeks before the arrival.